Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Brittany's Memorial




Brittany's Memorial. Michelle wore her pendant and matching earrings and my mother wore the pendant and broach I gave her. Afterwords, I gave my brother Mark the ring with the fish hook and swivel. I had nothing to give him that would take away his grief so I gave him my favorite ring. He accepted it so that meant a lot to me.

I'm thinking about a design for a pendant with a sparrow. The pendants would be for Lisa, Lauren, Amanda and Emma.

The scriptures teach us concerning the love God has for each individual child and how well he knows each of us. Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? And one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows. Mat10:29-31

Converting this into a design will be a challenge.


3 comments:

  1. I love you Uncle David.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave,
    Brad and I are very sorry about your family's loss. We'll keep all of you in our prayers...
    Times like this we have to remember that God has a plan, and although we can't understand it now, and question why, all will be revealed in the end...
    Love you guys!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Dave's June List R1